You love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right on your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Reply to your text messages with ease, access your favourite mobile apps*, and receive and manage your phone’s notifications on your PC. Make and receive calls** on your PC and transfer them between your devices effortlessly. Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favourite images between your phone and PC. And, when you need to add a recent appearance to your email, paper, or presentation, drag and drop it from the Your Phone app to your PC. You can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC and vice versa with supported Samsung phones***.
Your Phone Companion features
• Make and receive calls from your PC
• Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
• Access your favourite mobile apps* on your PC. Enjoy your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen.
• Read and reply to your text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone***
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
Integrated with select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Select Samsung models have Linked to Windows combined, and it does not need to be downloaded from the Play Store. See a list of supported devices: https://aka.ms/YPLTWdevices
• Find Link to Windows in Settings, under Advanced features > Link to Windows. You can also see it in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features such as Phone Screen and Drag & Drop.
Discover new Microsoft apps
• Find apps for your phone and PC that help you seamlessly work across devices.
• Discover new Microsoft apps that help you be more productive, focus in school, keep up with world events, and more.
Your Phone features are available for Android phones running Android 7.0 or greater. You have to link your Android Phone to your PC through the Your Phone app.
*Requires a Windows 10 PC running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update and is available only on select Android phones. Android phone must be turned on and connected to the same WiFi network as your PC. Here’s a list of phones that are currently supported: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2066472
**Requires a Windows 10 PC running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update and with a Bluetooth radio.
***Requires a Windows 10 PC running the October 2018 Update. You must also be using a phone that supports the phone screen. Check out the full list of supported devices here: https://aka.ms/YPLTWdevices
Tell us what features you’d like to see next by selecting “Send feedback” in settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.
Download From: Google Play