On this page Download Vivo Y69 Flash File Stock Firmware, Firmware ROM version is Android Nougat 7.0. Fix hang on the logo, dead Boot, and many other bugs issues with this tested Firmware.
At Rom flashing process your all user data will remove IF you are trying to update your Device make a backup of all your personal data before it.
Download Vivo Y69 Stock ROM Flash File
|OS Version||Nougat 7.0|
- Download and install MTK Android Device Driver
- Vivo Y69 Flash File Download
- Download SP upgrade Flash Tool latest setup
- Use Miracle Box Software for flash this firmware
- Device Battery must be charged at least 40-50 percent to perform this process
How to Flash Vivo Y69 Flash File
- Download and Extract Vivo Y69 Flash File using WinRar or 7Zip.
- Install Android USB Device Driver, IF already installed then skip it
- Power OF Device and remove the battery if removable
- Open SP Upgrade Flash Tool
- Choose Load tab from Tool and select downloaded Scatter file
- Connect Device with PC via USB data cable
- Click on Download or Upgrade tab from SP Flash Tool for start the process
- Take a rest and don,t unplug device under the flashing process
- Firmware write process is done in a few minutes
- An OK Message will appear on Flash Tool screen
- Congratulation Stock Firmware installed successfully.
- Power ON Device and you have done it.
The Stock Firmware help to recover OS Upgrade, Dead issue, Screen Lock, user security lock and any software related issue.
The above tutorial only works with the Stock ROM or Custom ROM which comes basically with Scatter file in Mediatek Devices, and before writing Stock ROM read Firmware carefully
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or Firmware[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/yj0otxxvcamg8a0/Vivo_Y69_PD1705F_EX_A_1.7.13_MT6750_V1.24_29082017.zip” ]