On this page, you will be able to know how to use and remove MI Cloud. With this service, Xiaomi Smartphone user can manage their device data like images, Videos, Apps, and contacts and backup it.
When you sign up for MI Cloud, You receive 5 GB of free storage. With new MI Cloud, desktop app user can manage easily their data
How to use MI Cloud Account
- For the first use of MI Account, you must have to create and sign up free MI Cloud Account
- After filling your basic information on sign up page, you will be able to sign in your Account.
- After finalizing your MI account, Go to Xiaomi Device and enter your MI Cloud Account
- Sign in your Xiaomi Device account setting
- Turn on Cloud Photos and sync in the Account Setting
- To create a new album
- Open the Gallery, Tap Create New Album and add your album
- you can also share your album with your any Xaiomi user
How to Remove MI Cloud Account
- IF you are facing any issue and want to remove MI Cloud account from Xiaomi Device, you can remove it any time
- For remove MI Cloud Account, you must have to enter Xiaomi Device Setting
- From Device, Setting go to Accounts
- Select the MI Cloud Account that you have already entered
- Tap on Account and remove it
- Finally, reboot device and you have done it
IF you have reset your Xiaomi device and forget MI Account or password, there are many methods to bypass MI Account but in mostly bypass method may harmful and damaged Xaiomi Device.
Here are we are sharing the safest method to Bypass MI Account from any Xiaomi Redmi Device.
Download MI Account Unlock Tool
This is the tool developed by Official MIUI Community for unlocking bootloaders of various Xiaomi devices like Xioami Mi Series, Xioami Redmi Series devices including Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 5, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4 etc with MI Account Unlock Tool
How to use MI Account Unlock Tool
- Download MI Unlock Tool from Download link
- Turn Off antivirus of PC for sometime
- Extract the downloaded file into PC using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Open extracted folder and run it as administrator
- Install MI Account Unlock Tool and open it
- Reboot Xiaomi Device into Recovery Mode
- Connect Device with PC
- Hit on Unlock Tab and take a rest
- Device reboot automatic after Remove MI Account Unlock
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://pakfirmware.com/2018/10/download-xiaomi-mi-account-unlock-tool/” ]