Download Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935U ENG Modem file and fix network problems, emergency calls only fix, unknown baseband solve with it.
Flashing unverified Stock ROM may cause damage device to null IMEI and other database problems, flash Modem firmware and restore the original database.
Description of SM-G935U ENG Modem
Device Name: S7 Edge
Model Number: SM-G935U
File: Samsung FRP
File Type: ENG Modem
Country : USA & All
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935U ENG Modem File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
Remove FRP Lock Google Account On Samsung Mobiles
- Download, Extract and install above Prerequisites
- Power OFF Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and Hold Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON key for sometime
- Press Vol UP and confirm boot device when an Android splash screen will appear
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- Open Odin flash tool setup
- A blue sign with device added notification also will appear on Odin screen
- Click on Modem and choose already Downloaded Samsung ENG Modem file
- Press the Start button and you know the rest
- Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Device reboot automatic or manually Power ON Device when flash process successful done
What is Modem File and why to update Modem/baseband Firmware on a Samsung Android Phone?
Modem or Baseband Firmware of Samsung or any Android brand is a database file that has device manufacturing, Hardware and also software information, So whenever an Android update comes then Modem file also will be updated,in other situation device network type will be affected.in simple words, we can say that a device, when coming from one region to another then Modem file, must be changed for fix network type of that region
Samsung SM-G935U ENG Modem uses for restoring genuine IMEI and fix unknown baseband version.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: Samsung S10 SM-G973F ENG Modem File[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/r9wt44ss4cc4f6f/SM-G935U%20ENG%20Modem%20File%20Pakfirmware.com.rar” ]