Device Name : Samsung Note 5
Model Number : SM-G920C
Android : 6.0.1
File Type : Sboot
Security : None
Credit : Free
- Z3X or odin Flash Tool
- Samsung Android USB Device driver
- FRP Remove Files
It is very important and keep in mind before begin process of Remove FRP on Samsung Note 5 that when you download FRP Remove files from download button you will be able to find inside two sboot files.First of all flash first sboot file with Z3X or odin tool for your device,and wipe FRP with Z3X Successfully.After this when you reboot your device ,it will hang on logo but don,t worry and flash device again with second Sboot File and simple reboot device.Finally you have done it with losing any data.
How to Remove FRP Security on Samsung Note 5 SM-G920C ?
- Download Odin Samsung Flash Tool and launch it.
- Download the Sboot TAR file and move it inside the folder where Odin is located.
- Install Samsung USB drivers.
- Turn off the phone. Press and hold volume down + home + power buttons to boot into download mode.
- A warning screen will appear with confirm notification. Click the volume up key one time to go into Download Mode.
- Click on AP and select the TAR file.
- Click on Start.
- Wait for the process to finish. The phone will automatically reboot
- Enjoy Finally.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware