Last updated on September 28th, 2020 at 03:32 am
Find out here Samsung J2 SM-J200B Stock Recovery File and recover Samsung Galaxy OS after flashing unknown firmware.
Samsung Official Stock Recovery most important because of its use for recover dead boot, custom binary blocked by FRP lock, Gmail lock remove.
Samsung Recovery file flash with Samsung Odin flash Tool and no need to flash full firmware
File Information SM-J200B Stock Recovery
Device Name: J2
Model Number: SM-J200B
Version : J200BTUBU2AQA1
File: Samsung FRP
File Type: Stock Recovery
Country : USA & All
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200B Stock Recovery File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
How to Flash Samsung Android Phones
- Download,Extract and install above Prerequisites
- Power OFF Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200B and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and Hold Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON key for sometime
- Press Vol UP and confirm boot device when an Android splash screen will appear
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- Open Odin flash tool setup
- A blue sign with device added notification also will appear on Odin screen
- Click on AP or PDA and choose already Downloaded Samsung J2 SM-J200B Stock recovery file
- Press the Start button and you know the rest
- Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Device reboot automatic or manually Power ON Device when flash process successful done
What is the Stock Recovery?
The Android Device which comes with its original and official Firmware is called Stock firmware and when a Device struck off or unbricked by flashing unauthorized or bad flashing experience then an official recovery must be needed to bring device its original form, Stock recovery comes with three formats TAR, IMG, and ZIP.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: Samsung SM-J200BT ENG SBoot File
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/a5enkkktaveqikn/SM-J200B%20Stock%20Recovery%20By%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]