Samsung J1 SM-J120W Stock Recovery file download and fix custom binary blocked by frp lock, Gmail ID reset, remove FRP protection.
When an unknown firmware flashed then the device restart automatically or hang on the recovery logo, in this condition Samsung Official Stock Recovery helps to recover your device OS.
File Information SM-J120W Stock Recovery
Device Name : J1
Model Number : SM-J120W
Brand : Samsung
Release Date : 2016
Version : J120WVLU2APJ1
File : Samsung FRP
File Type : Stock Recovery
Country : USA & All
Password : No
Credit : Free
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120W Stock Recovery File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
How to Flash Samsung Android Phones
- Download,Extract and install above Prerequisites
- Power OFF Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120W and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and Hold Vol Down,Home Button and Power ON key for sometime
- Press Vol UP and confirm boot device when an Android splash screen will appear
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- Open Odin flash tool setup
- A blue sign with device added notification also will appear on Odin screen
- Click on AP or PDA and choose already Downloaded Samsung J1 2016 SM-J120W Stock recovery file
- Press Start button and you know the rest
- Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Device reboot automatic or manually Power ON Device when flash process successful done
What is the Stock Recovery?
The Android Device which comes with its original and official Firmware is called Stock firmware and when a Device struck off or unbricked by flashing unauthorized or bad flashing experience then an official recovery must be needed to bring device its original form, Stock recovery comes with three formats TAR, IMG, and ZIP.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: SM-G885F Stock Recovery File[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/x3x3fm797r7fbvd/SM-J120W%20Stock%20Recovery%20File%20By%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]