Find and download here Samsung Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 CF Auto Root File, Root Samsung T520 using CF Auto Root is the easy and safest method.
Download android 4.4.2 Root file for Tab Pro and flash with Samsung Odin Tool
File Information SM-T520 CF Auto Root
Device Name: Tab Pro 10.1
Model Number: SM-T520
OS version: 4.4.2
File: Samsung Stock
File Type: CF Auto Root
Country : USA & All
- Download Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 CF Auto Root File
- Download ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
Before beginning Root process make a backup of your device important Data, So transfer or move images, photos, Videos, Snapshot, Apps, etc into a safe location. Samsung Device must be charged at least 50% for the root process, In case of low battery, the percentage may cause Device partition damaged. Samsung Developer options must be enabled for connectivity
For a safe and successful Root process read and follow carefully below the Root procedure
How to Root Samsung
For Samsung Galaxy Tab SM-T520
- First of all, you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it.
- Second, download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third, download Samsung Tab Pro SM-T520 Root File from below download link of this post.
- After this, we have to must ON USB Debug of Samsung Tab Pro Device.
- USB Debug ON is done by doing following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times, until it says you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer options menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro, Before we can do that we have to just put the device into Download mode by doing the following steps below.
- Power of device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put the device into download mode by pressing vol-, Home key, and power button for the same time.
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
- Open Odin.exe and connect the device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
- After uploading the file into the Odin flash tool click on the start button
- Wait a few time, after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro will restart itself.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T520
If you want to unroot Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 follow below steps
- SuperSU app open and choose Setting
- Scroll down from setting and find full unroot
- Tick on unrooting and Samsung Device reboot
- After ON Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 SM-T520 enjoy Samsung unrooted Device
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: SM-J250G CF Auto Root File