Download Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U ENG Root File for unlocking the device, ENG Root Boot File is a small size combination ROM which is used for fix DRK DM variety problem, Blocked by FRP lock fix, remove Samsung account and reactivation lock, Gmail account reset.
About SM-G950U ENG Root
Device Name: Samsung
Model Number: SM-G950U
File Type: ENG Root
File Format : .tar
Country: For All
- Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung Android USB Device driver
- G950U ENG Root File
How to Root Samsung S8 with ENG Root File?
- First of all, you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it.
- Second, download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung S8 SM-G950U Root Files from below download link of this post.
- After this, we have to must on USB Debug of Samsung S8 Device.
- USB Debug on is done by doing the following below steps
- Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times, until it says you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer options menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy S8, Before we can do that we have to just put the device into Download mode by doing the following steps below.
- The power of the device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put the device into download mode by pressing the vol-, Home key, and power button for the same time.
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
- Open Odin.exe and connect the device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
- After uploading the file into the Odin flash tool click on the start button
- Wait a few time, after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy S8 will restart itself.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 G950U?
- Now use Z3X Box setup and launch it
- Select Model number G930/35
- Connect the device with PC via USB Data Cable
- Press unlock Button from Z3X Tool
- Successfully unlock your device enjoy it
Important! we are not responsible for in any case of the damaged device, struck off, bricked. Done at your own responsibility.
Note: Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
Check also: Alcatel Pop3 Firmware
MediaFire Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcci4cd355d175v/ENG_ROOT_G950U%20by%20pakfirmware.com.tar