Samsung S8 Plus SM-G955U ENG Root for android 7.0 that helps to remove FRP lock, root android device with the safe method.
Samsung SM-G955U ENG Root
Device Name: Samsung
Model Number: SM-G955U
File Type: ENG Root
File Format : .tar
Country: For All
- Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung Android USB Device driver
- G955U ENG Root File
How to Root Samsung S8 Plus Sprint with ENG Root File?
- First of all, you have to download a Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it.
- Second download the Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung S8 Plus Sprint SM-G955U Root Files from below download link of this post.
- After this, we have to must on USB Debug of Samsung S8 Plus Device.
- USB Debug on is done by doing the following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times, until it says you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer options menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, Before we can do that we have to just put the device into Download mode by doing the following steps below.
- The power of the device and the battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put the device into download mode by pressing the vol-, Homey key, and power button for the same time.
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
Open Odin.exe and connect the device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
After uploading a file into Odin flash tool click on the start button
- Wait a few time, after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will restart itself.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Sprint G955U?
- Now use Z3X Box setup and launch it
- Select Model number G930/35
- Connect the device with PC via USB Data Cable
- Press unlock Button from Z3X Tool
- Successfully unlock your device enjoy it
Important! we are not responsible for in any case of the damaged device, struck off, bricked. Done at your own responsibility.
Note: Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
MediaFire Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zi84yj2auu9ufc3/ENG_ROOT_G955U.tar%20by%20pakfirmware.com.tar