Device Name : S7
Model Number : SM-G930X
Brand : Samsung
OS version : Nougat 7.0
File : TWRP+Root
File Type : Root
Country : USA & All
Password : No
Credit : Free
- Download Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung S7 Root File
- Download ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
How to Root Samsung
- First of all you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it .
- Second download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung S7 SM-G930X Root File from below download link of this post.
- After this we have to must ON USB Debug of Samsung S7 Device.
- USB Debug ON is done by doing following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times,until it say you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer option menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy S7 ,Before we can do that we have to must put device into Download mode by doing following steps below.
- Power of device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put device into download mode by pressing vol- ,Home key and power button for same time .
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
- Open Odin.exe and connect device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
- After uploading file into Odin flash tool click on start button
- Wait a few time ,after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy S7 will restart itself.
Note : Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/cl9tjrfomzvoykc/S7%20root%20by%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]