Device Name : S6
Model Number : SM-G920T
Android : Nougat 7.0
File Type : ENG Root
File Format : .tar
Security : None
Country : USA & All
Credit : Free
- Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung Android USB Device driver
- G920T ENG Root File
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 with ENG Root File ?
- First of all you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it .
- Second download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung S6 SM-G920T Root File from below download link of this post.
- After this we have to must ON USB Debug of Samsung S6 Device.
- USB Debug ON is done by doing following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times,until it say you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer option menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy S6 ,Before we can do that we have to must put device into Download mode by doing following steps below.
- Power of device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put device into download mode by pressing vol- ,Homey key and power button for same time .
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
Open Odin.exe and connect device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
After uploading file into Odin flash tool click on start button
- Wait a few time ,after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S6 will restart itself.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 G920T?
Android FRP Bypass
- Now use Z3X Box setup and launch it
- Select Model number G920T
- Connect device with PC via USB Data Cable
- Press unlock Button from Z3X Tool
- Successfully unlock your device enjoy it
Note : Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/idn37cchisdd4h7/G920T_ENG_ROOT_B5_7.0%20By%20PakFirmware.com.tar” ]