Samsung Noe 3 IMEI Backup with clean SM-N900 EFS File, when the user trying to flash their Note 3 without flashing experience and device IMEI or other hardware information damaged.
Then EFS backed up the whole database information, EFS flash with Samsung official Tool called Odin.
Description of SM-N900 EFS File
Device Name: Note 3
Model Number: SM-N900
Country : USA & All
File: Samsung Stock
File Type: EFS
- Download Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 EFS Backup file
- Z3X, Octopus or any Samsung supported software box
How to Flash Samsung EFS Backup file with Z3X
For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
- Power ON Samsung Galaxy Device and go to Device Setting
- From About Phone and tick seven-time on Build Number of Device
- choose Developer Option and Enable USB Debug and OEM Unlock also
- Open Z3X box setup and select model number like SM-N900
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- From Z3X select ADB and go to EFS write/Read the menu
- Choose to write EFS and select downloaded EFS file
- Click on start Flash EFS and wait for Device reboot automatic
- Power ON Device and check your problem solved
What is EFS (Encrypted File System)?
The EFS mention to a destination folder called EFS which can store information like meid, IMEI, serial number, config, diag settings, and radio settings, etc in an encrypted format at the file system level stores. So it is very necessary for us to backup EFS before flashing Android ROMs.
Samsung N900 EFS File solves null IMEI, Unknown Baseband version and other hardware information problems. Samsung Clean EFS flash with Samsung Tool Pro and free Flash Tool Odin
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: Samsung B310E Flash File[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/gy9nyvvm4xdxvo5/SM-N900%20EFS%20File%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]