Download Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 EFS File, Samsung EFS is a backup of the database which restores original IMEI of the device.
This file allows the developer to restore and fix unknown baseband version, Null IMEI and other hardware address.
- After flashing firmware facing null IMEI, then flash it and repair unknown IMEI Number.
- Fix baseband version, wifi and Bluetooth address using efs file
- No network and emergency call only solve after flashing it.
Description of GT-N7100 EFS File
Device Name: Note 2
Model Number: GT-N7100
Country : USA & All
File Type: EFS
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 EFS Backup file
- Z3X, Octopus or any Samsung supported software box
How to Flash Samsung EFS Backup file with Z3X
For Samsung Note II N7100
- Power ON Samsung Galaxy Device and go to Device Setting
- From About Phone and tick seven times on Build Number of Device
- choose Developer Option and Enable USB Debug and OEM Unlock also
- Open Z3X box setup and select model number like SM-N7100
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- From Z3X select ADB and go to EFS write/Read the menu
- Choose to write EFS and select downloaded EFS file
- Click on start Flash EFS and wait for Device reboot automatic
- Power ON Device and check your problem solved
What is EFS (Encrypted File System)?
The EFS mention to a destination folder called EFS which can store information like meid, IMEI, serial number, config, diag settings, and radio settings, etc in an encrypted format at the file system level stores. So it is very necessary for us to backup EFS before flashing Android ROMs.
IF you are facing IMEI null, unknown baseband or other hardware related problems then flash N7100 EFS File using Z3X or Odin Flash Tool.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: Samsung J120W Combination File