Find out here Samsung J1 Version SM-J100V Stock Recovery File for recovering Samsung dead boot, FRP Bypass using official recovery File.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy user and facing the problem with your device like restarting, hang on the recovery logo, apps not working or unfortunately stopped then you should have to flash Samsung Recovery file.
File Information SM-J100V Stock Recovery
Device Name: J1 Version
Model Number: SM-J100V
File: Samsung Stock
File Type: Stock Recovery
Country : USA & All
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung J1 Version SM-J100V Stock Recovery File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
How to Flash Samsung Android Phones
- Download, Extract and install above Prerequisites
- Power OFF Samsung J1 Version and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and Hold Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON key for sometime
- Press Vol UP and confirm boot device when an Android splash screen will appear
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- Open Odin flash tool setup
- A blue sign with device added notification also will appear on Odin screen
- Click on AP or PDA and choose already Downloaded Samsung J1 Version SM-J100V Stock recovery file
- Press the Start button and you know the rest
- Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Device reboot automatic or manually Power ON Device when flash process successful done
What is the Stock Recovery?
The Android Device which comes with its original and official Firmware is called Stock firmware and when a Device struck off or unbricked by flashing unauthorized or bad flashing experience then an official recovery must be needed to bring device its original form, Stock recovery comes with three formats TAR, IMG, and ZIP.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: SM-A520W Stock Recovery File[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/lpkveybsgs4un5u/SM-J100V%20Stock%20Recovery%20File%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]