Root Samsung Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A ENG Root File for android version Marshmallow 6.0.1.
SM-J120A Root file flash using Samsung Odin Flash Tool or using Samsung Tool Pro.
File Information SM-J120A Root
Device Name: Express 3
Model Number: SM-J120A
OS version : 6.0.1
File: Samsung FRP Lock
File Type: ENG Root
Country : USA & All
Prerequisites Samsung Express 3
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A ENG Root File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Set
For SAMSUNG Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A
- First of all, you have to download a Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it.
- Second, download the Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A Root File from below download link of this post.
- After this, we have to must ON USB Debug of Samsung S8 Plus Device.
- USB Debug ON is done by doing the following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times, until it says you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer options menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A,Before we can do that we have to just put the device into Download mode by doing the following steps below.
- The power of the device and the battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put device into download mode by pressing vol-, Homey key and power button for the same time .
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
Open Odin.exe and connect device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
After uploading the file into the Odin flash tool click on the start button
- Wait a few time, after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will restart itself.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Express 3 SM-J120A FRP Bypass
- Open Z3X or any Samsung Devices supported box Setup
- Select Model Number SM-J120A and select ADB
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data Cable
- Allow from Device for Enable ADB
- Click on unlock from Z3X and wait
- After searching device unlock will be done successfully
- The device may reboot or Power ON and enjoy
ENG Root Features
ENG Root also called a Kernel Patched File that can be use to Root new Samsung Galaxy Device.
- FRP Reset
- Gmail Reset
- Google Account Bypass
- Android FRP Bypass
- Enable ADB
- Bypass SAMSUNG Account
- Fix DRK
- Fix DM Variety
- Save Knox
- Fix Tripping
- Mount System Fix
- SAMSUNG FRP Bypass
- Boot loop Fix
- Blocked By FRP Done
- Device Storage issue Fix
Every model of Samsung Galaxy devices and its OS or Android version also released the special eng-root kernel. So it is most important to match the specifications of Android Device before downloading the ENG Root kernel Patch File.
In Case of using unknown or without Device compatibility ENG Root File On Your Device It Is Possible SoftBricked Your Device Or Changed FuseKnox 0X0 To 0X1.
Note: Please make a Backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Download more: Bypass Samsung FRP Lock File[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mt75KqhodpbOpfq5tJ6epx2NfkF04dzw” ]