Samsung C7 Pro SM-C7010 PIT File and fix device struck at recovery logo, flashing error fix using partition file.
Samsung PIT file recovers OS when wrong firmware flashed and recover damages in this condition PIT file allows and repartitioned phone to the original one.
Description of SM-C7010 PIT File
Device Name: C7 Pro
Model Number: SM-C7010
Country : USA & All
File: Samsung Stock
File Type: PIT
- Samsung Android Device drivers
- Octopus or
- Samsung Tool Pro Z3X setup
- Samsung C7 Pro SM-C7010 PIT File
How to Flash Samsung Android Phones
Flash Samsung PIT File :
- Power OFF Samsung Galaxy Device and reboot into Download Mode
- Press and Hold Vol Down, Home Button and Power ON button for 15-20 seconds
- Press Vol Up and confirm boot device into Download Mode when an Android Splash screen will appear
- Connect Device with PC via USB Data cable
- Open Z3X or any Samsung Supported Box Setup
- Select Desire Galaxy Model Number from Z3X
- Select ADB from ADB terminal and click on read/write PIT
- Choose Samsung Galaxy Pit file for flash
- Click on the Start button and wait a while
- After searching Modem driver and Com port PIT file write successfully
- Power ON Device automatic or manually Power ON
What does PIT File Do?
ROM (Read Only Memory) of a device is similar to Hard drive of PC where the information kept permanently and never changed.PIT file will re-partition the ROM of your device when used into these sectors:
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
by using PIT file you will be able to flash Samsung Stock firmware without any flashing error.
Read more: C7 Pro SM-C7010 Boot File[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/qm5m4b91us3y9m5/SM-C7010%20PIT%20File%20PakFirmware.com.rar” ]