Easily Root Note 8 with SM-N950U ENG Root File, Samsung ENG Root file helps to fix DRK problem, unlock network and security lock.
Description Root Note 8 File
Device Name: Note 8
Model Number: SM-N950U
File: Samsung FRP
File Type: ENG Root
Country : USA & All
- Samsung Android Device Driver
- Samsung N950U Sprint ENG Root File
- ODIN Flash Tool setup
- Z3X or any Samsung supported Box Setup
How to Root Note 8 Samsung?
- First of all, you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it.
- Second, download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung SM-N950U Root File from below download link of this post.
- After this, we have to must ON USB Debug of Samsung Note Device.
- USB Debug ON is done by doing following below steps
Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times, until it says you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer options menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy, Before we can do that we have to just put the device into Download mode by doing the following steps below.
- Power of device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put the device into download mode by pressing vol-, Home key, and power button for the same time.
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
Open Odin.exe and connect the device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
After uploading the file into the Odin flash tool click on the start button
- Wait a few time, after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once Root Note 8 process has finished the Samsung Galaxy will restart itself.
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware
Read more: SM-S550L ENG Root File[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/qfg6536dypelq2e/N950USprintUnlock%20by%20PakFirmware.com.tar” ]