This is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Firmware Oppo Reno 3 Pro CPH2035 with Flash Tool.
Oppo Reno 3 CPH2035 Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Reno 3 Pro Stock ROM complete guide.
Firmware Oppo Reno 3 CPH2035 Details
Smartphone Name: Reno 3 Pro
Model Name: CPH2035
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Android 9 Pie
Stock ROM version: CPH2035PU_11_A_051
Supported Tool: QFIL or MSM Download Tool
Hardware info: Snapdragon 765G Qualcomm
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- With the installation of Stock ROM, you can fix Reno 3 Pro Bootloop issue.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Reno 3 Pro CPH2035 Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimizing Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Stock ROM Oppo Reno 3 Pro CPH2035
Before going to install Firmware Oppo Reno 3 Pro CPH2035, you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo CPH2043.
Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware CPH2035 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Reno 3 Pro USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Method 1: Flash Oppo Firmware using QPST Tool
The following instructions that will lead you to successfully install the Firmware Oppo Reno 3 Pro CPH2035
- Download QPST Flash Tool and extract it using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- After extracting you will find Qualcomm USB Drivers and QPST Win.exe
- Install Qualcomm USB Driver for Oppo Reno 3 Pro
- Open the QPST win.exe and install the setup.
- After installation go to PC/laptop C Drive
- Open QPST configuration
- From Add Port >> select your phone port
- Next Open EMMC Downloader software
- Check Program Bootloader and browse fro the device com port.
- Load XML Def and brose rawprogram0.xml
- Now choose Load patch def and select patch0.xml
- Select search path 2 and load Oppo Reno 3 Pro Stock ROM
- Now hit on download and wait for flashing process
- at the end of flashing OK message will appear
- Choose scatter tab and load the download scatter firmware
- Power OFF Device and Connect with PC.
- Disconnect Oppo device from PC and Power ON
Method 2: Installation Stock ROM via OTA
Update or install the Oppo CPH2035 Stock ROM via OTA is the official method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH2035
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Reno 3 Pro CPH2035 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Download: Oppo Reno 3 Firmware