It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo Reno A CPH1983 Firmware with Flash Tool.
Firmware Oppo Reno A CPH1983 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Reno A Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo CPH1983 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo Reno A CPH1983 Details
Smartphone Name: Reno A
Model Name: CPH1983
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Android 10 (Color OS 7)
Stock ROM version:
Supported Tool: MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool, QPST
Hardware info: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo Reno A Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Stock ROM.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- Oppo Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Reno A Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware Reno A CPH1983
Before going to install Firmware Oppo Reno A CPH1983 you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo CPH1983.
Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware CPH1983 applicable only on the mentioned Device never try to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Reno A USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Oppo Firmware via Simple mode
Simply update your oppo device with the following points.
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to about phone section
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- I find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via OTA
Update or install the Oppo Reno A Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH1983
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware Reno A via QPST Tool
Flashing Oppo CPH1983 with QPST Flash Tool, secure and safe. In this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for flashing. Follow the below hints for flashing Oppo Reno A Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware Reno A and QPST Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install QDloader USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Move to QPST Flash Tool Folder and install QPST win.exe.
- when Installation complete go to the Installed Drive mostly My Computer C Drive
- Run QPST Configuration
- In QPST Configuration choose to add the new port to select your connected COM Port and close it.
- Open EMMC Downloader Software that located in QPST Tool Folder.
- Check Program bootloader and browse device com port that selected.
- Now load XML.def and browse rawprogram00.XML file
- Select Patch.def and load patch0.XML file
- Now check search path2 and browse Stock ROM folder
- Its time to Flash by pressing Download
- Sit back and take reset(Flashing Stock ROM take some time)
- Disconnect device when the Stock ROM installed successfully.
- Enjoy you have done it!
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Reno A CPH1983 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Download: Oppo Reno 2 Firmware
Oppo CPH1983 A.18