It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 Firmware with Flash Tool. Remove Realme 3 Pro screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with Oppo RMX1851 Flash File.
Firmware Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 Details
Smartphone Name: Realme 3 Pro
Model Name: RMX1851
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Android 9 (Color OS 6)
Stock ROM version:
Supported Tool: QPST Tool, MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool
Hardware info: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo Realme 3 Pro Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with RMX1851 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with RMX1851 Stock ROM
- Realme 3 Pro Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware Realme 3 Pro RMX1851
Before going to install Firmware RMX1851, you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo RMX1851.
We have to divide the installation procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo RMX1851 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Realme 3 Pro USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are Realme 3 Pro user, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the RMX1851 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo RMX1851
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Guide to Flash Oppo Firmware with QPST Tool
Oppo RMX1851 Flashing with QPST Flash Tool secure and safe, in this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for installation. Follow the below hints for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- First of all, download and extract the recommended File, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers.
- Open QPST Tool Folder
- Install QPST win.exe and follow installation instructions.
- Go to the installation directory in your PC C Drive
- Find and Open QPST Configuration
- Click Add port >> find and select your connected device port
- Now Open the EMMC Software downloader located in QPST Folder
- Check Program bootloader
- Load XML Def file
- Load Patch file
- Check the search path and select Oppo Stock ROM
- Press Download and wait it will take some time
- Flashing to be done in some time.
Finally, we hope that you have to install Oppo Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 Stock ROM (Flash File). Still, facing any issue or trouble, leave a comment or contact us without any hesitation.
Oppo RMX1851 A.21