It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo R15X K1 PBCM30 Firmware with Flash Tool. Remove Oppo K1 screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with OppoR15X K1 Flash File.
Firmware R15X K1 PBCM30 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo R15X K1 PBCM30 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo R15X K1 PBCM30 Details
|Smartphone Name||R15X & K1|
|Android OS version||Android 8.1 (Color OS 6)|
|Supported Tool||QPST Tool, MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|Stock ROM version||PBCM30_11_A.14 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo R15X K1 Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with R15X Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with PBCM30 Stock ROM
- Oppo PBCM30 Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware R15X PBCM30
Before going to install Firmware PBCM30, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo K1 PBCM30.
- QFIL Tool
- MSM Download Tool
- Miricle Box
- QPST Tool
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo R15X k1 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo R15X USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are Oppo R15X/K1 user, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the PBCM30 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo PBCM30
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware R15X/K1 With QFIL Flash Tool
Oppo R15X/K1 Flashing with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool secure and safe, in this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for installation. Follow the below suggestions for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware R15X/K1 and QFIL Flash Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install QDloader HS USB Drivers, if previously installed then move to the attached step
- Move to Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool Folder.
- Open QFil.EXE
- From QFIL Tool Program path, click on Browse and locate to the downloaded R15X/K1 Firmware.
- Click on Load XML to browse and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.XML or choose compatible for your Device.
- Connect Oppo Device with PC
- Select COM port from QFIL Tool.
- Its time to Power OFF Oppo R15X/K1
- Click on Download when the Device ready for the flashing process.
- Sit down back flashing will be done in a few minutes.
- Once the flashing complete successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
So that is a complete outline to flash Oppo R15X K1 and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware R15X/K1 PBCM30 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Download: Oppo A5s Firmware
Oppo PBCM30 A.14