It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo A79KT Firmware with Flash Tool.
Firmware Oppo A79KT (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo A79KT will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo A79KT Details
Smartphone Name: A79KT
Model Name: A79KT
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Nougat 7.1 (Color OS )
Stock ROM version: A79KT_11_A.41
Supported Tool: SP Flash Tool
Hardware info: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo A79KT Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Stock ROM.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- Oppo Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware A79KT
Before going to install Firmware Oppo A79KT, you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo A79KT.
Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware A79KT applicable only on the mentioned Device never try to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo A79KT USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are using Oppo A79KT, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the A79KT Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo A79KT
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware A79KT With SP Flash Tool
Flashing Oppo A79KT with SP Flash Tool easy and safe, in this process, you have to choose to scatter firmware Stock ROM for flashing. Follow the below hints for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware A79KT and SP Flash Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install MTK USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Move to SP Flash Tool Folder and run as administrator.
- Choose to scatter loading tab area from SP Tool
- Browse to the download Oppo Stock ROM folder and choose Scatter Firmware
- Connect Oppo Smartphone with PC using USB Cable.
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flashing is done successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware A79KT Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo A79KT A.41