On this page Download Oppo F1F Flash File Stock Firmware, Firmware ROM version is Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Fix hang on the logo, dead Boot, and many other bugs issues with this tested Firmware.
At Rom flashing process your all user data will remove IF you are trying to update your Device make a backup of all your personal data before it.
For flash, this firmware copy this file into the SD Card and reboot Device into Recovery Mode and flash it.
Download Oppo F1F Flash File Stock ROM
|OS Version||7.1.1 Nougat|
- Download and install Qualcomm Android Device Driver
- Oppo F1F Flash File Download
- Download msm8x39 Flash Tool latest setup
- Device Battery must be charged at least 40-50 percent to perform this process
How to Flash Firmware Oppo F1F Flash File
- Download and Extract Firmware Oppo F1F Flash File using WinRar or 7Zip.
- Install Android USB Device Driver, IF already installed then skip it
- Power OF Device and remove the battery if removable
- Open msm8x39 Flash Tool
- Choose Load file tab from Tool and select downloaded file
- Connect Device with PC via USB data cable
- Click on Download or Upgrade tab from msm8x39 Flash Tool for start the process
- Take a rest and don,t unplug device under the flashing process
- Firmware write process is done in a few minutes
- An OK Message will appear on msm8x39 Flash Tool screen
- Congratulation Stock Firmware installed successfully.
- Power ON Device and you have done it.
The Stock Firmware help to recover OS Upgrade, Dead issue, Screen Lock, user security lock and any software related issue.
The above tutorial only works with the Stock ROM or Custom ROM which comes basically with scatter file in Mediatek Devices, and before writing Stock ROM read Firmware carefully
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”http://www.mediafire.com/file/853vy9yap1dpbr3/Oppo_F1F_EX_11_A.16_160922.zip” ]