It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 Firmware with Flash Tool. Remove Oppo F11 Pro screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with Oppo F11 Pro Flash File.
Oppo F11 Pro MTK Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969 Firmware Details
|Smartphone Name||F11 Pro|
|Android OS version||Android 9 (Color OS 6)|
|Supported Tool||SP Flash Tool|
|Hardware info||MediaTek Helio P70|
|Stock ROM version||CPH1969EX_11_A.35 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo F11 Pro Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo F11 Pro Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with CPH1969 Stock ROM
- Oppo CPH1969 Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware F11 Pro CPH1969
Before going to install Firmware CPH1969, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo F11 Pro CPH1969.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo F11 Pro applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo F11 Pro USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are Oppo F11 Pro user, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the CPH1969 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH1969
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware CPH1969 With SP Flash Tool
Oppo CPH1969 Flashing with SP Flash Tool secure and safe, in this process, you have to choose to scatter firmware Stock ROM for installation. Follow the below suggestions for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware CPH1969 and SP Flash Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install MTK USB Drivers, if previously installed then move to the attached step
- Move to SP Flash Tool Folder and run as administrator.
- Choose to scatter loading tab area from SP Tool
- Browse to the download Oppo Stock ROM folder and choose Scatter Firmware
- Connect Oppo Smartphone with PC using USB Cable.
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flashing complete successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
So that is a complete outline to flash Oppo F11 Pro and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware F11 Pro CPH1969 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo CPH1969 A.35