Oppo Firmware always provides latest Oppo A73 MT6763 Firmware with Flash Tool. We recommend always try to flash Oppo latest Firmware for Oppo A73 smartphone. A83T Firmware helps to remove Oppo screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with it.
Oppo A73 Firmware Scatter comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo A73 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo A73 MT6763 Details
|Model Name||A73 MTK|
|Android OS version||Android 7.1.1 (Color OS 5)|
|Supported Tool||SP Flash Tool|
|Hardware info||MediaTek MT6763|
|Stock ROM version||A73_11_A.43_190923 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo A73 Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with A73 Stock ROM
- Oppo A73 Firmware will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Flash Oppo A73
Before going to install Firmware Oppo, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware A73.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo A73 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo A73 USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
Oppo user always receives a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo A73 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo A73
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 1: How to Flash Oppo Firmware A73 with SP Flash Tool
The following process will lead you to install the Firmware Oppo A73 successfully
- Download SP Flash Tool and extract it using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- After extracting you will find Smartphone Flash Tool and USB Driver
- Install MediaTek USB Driver for Oppo A73
- Open the SP Flash Tool setup.
- Select scatter loading tab and browse downloaded Oppo Stock ROM
- Power OFF Oppo Smartphone device.
- Connect Device with PC/laptop using USB Data Cable.
- Press Update/Download
- After searching, the device driver flashing process will start.
- An OK Message will appear when flashing complete
- Disconnect devise and Power ON it.
Finally, the above guide will help you to flash Oppo Firmware successfully. So that is a complete outline to write Stock ROM Oppo A73 and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo A73 MT6763 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo A73 A.43