It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo A7 CPH1901 Firmware with Flash Tool. Remove Oppo A7 screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with Oppo A7 Flash File.
Oppo A7 QFIL Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo A7 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo A7 CPH1901 Details
|Android OS version||Android 9 (Color OS 6)|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Stock ROM version||CPH1901EX_11_A.09 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo A7 Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo A7 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with CPH1901 Stock ROM
- Oppo A7 CPH1901Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Flash Oppo A7 CPH1901
Before going to install Firmware CPH1901, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware A7 CPH1901.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo A7 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo A7 USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are A7 user, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo CPH1901 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH1901
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware A7 With QFIL Flash Tool
Oppo A7 Flashing with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool secure and safe, in this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for installation. Follow the below suggestions for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware A7 and QFIL Flash Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install QDloader HS USB Drivers, if previously installed then move to the attached step
- Move to Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool Folder.
- Open QFil.EXE
- From QFIL Tool Program path, click on Browse and locate to the downloaded A7 CPH1901 Firmware.
- Click on Load XML to browse and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.XML or choose compatible for your Device.
- Connect Oppo Device with PC
- Select COM port from QFIL Tool.
- Its time to Power OFF Oppo A7 CPH1901
- Click on Download when the Device ready for the flashing process.
- Sit down back flashing will be done in a few minutes.
- Once the flashing complete successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
Finally, the above guide will help you to flash Oppo Firmware successfully. So that is a complete outline to flash Oppo A7 and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo A7 CPH1901 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo CPH1901 A.9