Oppo user now Download Oppo A5 2020 CPH1809 Firmware with Oppo Tool and Oppo A5 2020 USB Driver. IF you are trying to install the latest Oppo Stock ROM on your Device but facing errors, then this guide will help you to rid out problems.
If you are trying to fix Oppo A5 Bootloop, bricking your smartphone, want to repair dead boot, optimizing Device speed, then the solution is only to flash oppo A5 CPH1809 with the latest Oppo Stock ROM.
Oppo Firmware’s official firmware website provides you the latest Oppo Flash File, USB Drivers, and Oppo Flash Tool with how to flash guide.
Firmware Oppo A5 2020 CPH1809 Details
|Smartphone Name||A5 2020|
|Android OS version||Android 9.0 (Color OS 6.1)|
|Supported Tool||QPST Tool, QFil Tool, MSM Download Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665|
|Stock ROM version||CPH1809EX_11_A.29 (Latest)|
Oppo CPH1809 Stock ROM advantages
Oppo Stock ROM is the pre-built operating system when the device launches. You can get remarkable advantages by installing Oppo A5 2020 Stock ROM, as described below.
- Upgrade or downgrade Oppo A5 2020
- You can fix boot loop, dead boot with Oppo Firmware.
- Solve to unbrick your Oppo A5 CPH1809 bricked.
- UnRoot your Rooted Oppo Smartphone device.
- Remove Oppo Screen lock, Pin, or Pattern lock.
- Optimize Android Apps with the latest Oppo Firmware.
- Remove bugs, lags, and malware with Oppo A5 CPH1809 Firmware.
- Stock ROM will help you to solve invalid IMEI, baseband, Wifi, or Bluetooth address.
How to Install Firmware Oppo A5 2020
Updating Oppo A5 2020 CPH1809 software is the most sensitive process, and you should have to pay attention to following steps below
Download Oppo Flash Tool
Every Android Device comes with different hardware specifications; that’s why different Flash Tool used to flash the smartphone. You can use the following Oppo Tool for Oppo A5 CPH1809.
Finally, we are going to start the Flashing process. So first, prepare your Oppo A5 CPH1809 Device. Remember the below essential points before trying to flash your Oppo A5 2020.
- Download Oppo A5 2020 USB Driver and install it into your PC/Laptop.
- Match the exact information of the Device and downloaded Oppo Firmware.
- Make sure Oppo A5 2020 battery at least 50% charged.
- Make a backup of your Device personal data and move to a safe drive.
- Don,t try to flash Oppo A5 CPH1809 Firmware to another Device.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Official Method: Install Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Installing Oppo A5 CPH1809 via OTA or Recovery Mode is the proper method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo A5 2020.
- Transfer the downloaded Firmware into SD Drive or Phone internal Storage.
- Insert SD card into Phone
- Power ON Smartphone into Recovery Mode
- Hold and Press Volume -, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Guide to Flash Oppo Firmware A5 via QPST Tool
- First of all, download and extract the recommended File, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers.
- Open QPST Tool Folder
- Install QPST win.exe and follow installation instructions.
- Go to the installation directory in your PC C Drive.
- Find and Open QPST Configuration
- Click Add port >> find and select your connected device port.
- Now Open the EMMC Software downloader located in QPST Folder.
- Check Program bootloader
- Load XML Def file
- Load Patch file
- Check the search path and select Oppo Stock ROM.
- Press Download and wait it will take some time
- Flash process complete in some time.
So, It’s all about to Flash Oppo A5 2020 with Oppo Tool. We hope this guide will lead you to Flash Oppo A5 CPH1809 Firmware. Still facing any trouble or error comment or send feedback.
Oppo CPH1809 A.29