Oppo Firmware official website provides you Oppo A3s CPH1803 Firmware with Flash Tool. We recommend always try to flash Oppo latest Firmware for Oppo smartphone. Firmware Oppo CPH1803 helps to remove Oppo screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with it.
Download the official Oppo A3s (CPH1803) firmware for software repair materials, troubleshooting boot loops, operating system errors. Besides, this will also help restore your smartphone when it lags or hangs. Maybe your smartphone today did get a problem from one of them, and you don’t have to worry about it.
The first action before you flash, do the other steps that can be a solution. You can take action to wipe data on Oppo A3s through recovery mode. If that doesn’t help your problem, get the file that suits your device model.
Oppo A3s CPH1803 Firmware comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Oppo A3s CPH1803 QFIL Flash File that supports you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Oppo Firmware A3s CPH1803 Details
|Android OS version||Oreo 8.1 Color OS 5|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QPST Tool, QFIL Flash Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Stock ROM version||CPH1803EX_11_A.24 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Firmware Oppo A3s Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo CPH1803 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with Oppo CPH1803 Stock ROM
- Oppo CPH1803 Firmware will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Install Firmware Oppo A3s
Before going to install Firmware Oppo, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware Oppo CPH1803.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo CPH1803 applicable only on the mentioned Device never try to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo A3s USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo CPH1803 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps. You can use OTA file updates and can be installed via recovery mode using an SD card. As a solution to overcome the boot loop, this file is reliable. Especially if you do not want to bother seeing your smartphone continues to experience that.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo CPH1803
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo A3s With QFIL Flash Tool
Oppo A3s Flashing with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool secure and safe, in this process, you have to choose to.XML firmware Stock ROM for installation. Follow the below suggestions for flashing Oppo Stock Rom
- Download the Oppo Firmware CPH1803 and QFIL Flash Tool, extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install QDloader HS USB Drivers, if previously installed then move to the attached step
- Move to Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool Folder.
- Open QFil.EXE
- From QFIL Tool Program path, click on Browse and locate to the downloaded Find X CPH1803 Firmware.
- Click on Load XML to browse and select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.XML or choose compatible for your Device.
- Connect Oppo Device with PC
- Select COM port from QFIL Tool.
- Its time to Power OFF Oppo A3s CPH1803
- Click on Download when the Device ready for the flashing process.
- Sit down back flashing will be done in a few minutes.
- Once the flashing complete successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON the Phone.
Finally, the above guide will help you to flash Oppo Firmware successfully. So that is a complete outline to write Stock ROM Oppo A3s and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo CPH1803 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo CPH1803 A.24