Oppo user now Download Oppo A1 MT6763 Firmware with Oppo Tool and Oppo A1 USB Driver. IF you are trying to install the latest Oppo Stock ROM on your Device but facing errors, then this guide will help you to rid out problems.
If you are trying to fix Oppo A1 Bootloop, bricking your smartphone, want to repair dead boot, optimizing Device speed, then the solution is only to flash oppo A1 with the latest Oppo Stock ROM.
Oppo Firmware’s official firmware website provides you the latest Oppo Flash File, USB Drivers, and Oppo Flash Tool with how to flash guide.
ROM Oppo A1 MT6763 Details
|Smartphone Name||Oppo A1|
|Android OS version||Color OS 3.2 Android 7.1|
|Supported Tool||SP Flash Tool|
|Hardware info||MediaTek MT6763 Helio P23|
|Stock ROM version||A1_11_A.20|
Oppo A1T Stock ROM advantages
Oppo Stock ROM is the pre-built operating system when the device launches. You can get remarkable advantages by installing Oppo Realme 3 Stock ROM, as described below.
- Upgrade or downgrade Oppo A1.
- You can fix boot loop, dead boot with Oppo A1 Firmware.
- Solve to unbrick your Oppo A1 bricked.
- UnRoot your Rooted Oppo Smartphone device.
- Remove Oppo Screen lock, Pin, or Pattern lock.
- Optimize Android Apps with the latest Oppo Firmware.
- Remove bugs, lags, and malware with Oppo A1 Firmware.
- Stock ROM will help you to solve invalid IMEI, baseband, Wifi, or Bluetooth address.
How to Install Firmware Oppo A1
Updating Oppo A1 software is the most sensitive process, and you should have to pay attention to following steps below
Download Oppo Flash Tool
Every Android Device comes with different hardware specifications; that’s why different Flash Tool used to flash the smartphone. You can use the following Oppo Tool for Oppo A1 MT6763.
Finally, we are going to start the Flashing process. So first, prepare your Oppo Device. Remember the below essential points before trying to flash your Oppo Device.
- Download Oppo A1 USB Driver and install it into your PC/Laptop.
- Match the exact information of the Device and downloaded Oppo Firmware.
- Make sure the Oppo Device battery at least 50% charged.
- Make a backup of your Device personal data and move to a safe drive.
- Don,t try to flash Oppo A1 Firmware to another Device.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Official Method: Install Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Installing Oppo A1 Firmware via OTA or Recovery Mode is the proper method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for A1.
- Transfer the downloaded Firmware into SD Drive or Phone internal Storage.
- Insert SD card into Phone
- Power ON Smartphone into Recovery Mode
- Hold and Press Volume -, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo A1 via SP Tool
- First of all, download and extract the recommended File, Flash Tool, and USB Drivers.
- Open SP Flash Tool
- Choose Scatter-loading and select the scatter firmware located into downloaded Oppo Firmware Folder.
- Connect Oppo Mobile with PC/Laptop.
- Press Download and wait it will take some time
- Flash process complete in some time.
So, It’s all about Software update Oppo A1 with Oppo Flash Tool. We hope this tutorial will lead you to Flash Oppo Firmware. Still facing any trouble or error comment or send feedback.