Download Vivo S1 (PD1913F) Firmware to repair software and do firmware updates without using the Tool. This step will also help you in overcoming problems stuck in the logo or boot loop. Some users of this Vivo smartphone could get the problem, and maybe it’s you now.
When that happens, and it’s your first time seeing it, it will surprise you. The action you have to do is how to restore it. The first thing I can suggest to overcome that is to restore the factory settings through recovery mode.
Vivo S1 PD1913F is the latest smartphone that carried with very sophisticated specifications—managed by an Octa-core processor from Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65. Plus RAM with a capacity of between 4/6 GB and 12 GB of ROM memory.
They are supported by the photography sector that can amaze all users. The front camera and the back camera are beautiful enough to produce clear photo images. Even for users who like to take selfies, they will certainly never be disappointed to see the results.
Besides, the Vivo S1 PD1913F smartphone also bears the operating system of Android v9.0 Pie wrapped with Funtouch 9. Through this support, of course, the performance of the Vivo S1 can be relied upon. It might even be optimal to run various applications.
Memflash is an option if the smartphone needs corrective action. However, not all devices can be fixed this way. If it has a hardware problem, you need another more appropriate way to handle it.
I will give you instructions on how to flash the Vivo S1 PD1913F with a simple step if this can be a solution to overcome software problems. As I mentioned and the most common is the boot loop.
Look carefully at the stage that I gave so that you succeed. This action also requires firmware, though prepared first. Don’t forget that you have to back up your data stored on the device. If that can’t be done, you can immediately start flashing your Vivo device.
Here’s how to flash the Vivo S1 PD1913F
1. Charge your Vivo smartphone to a battery level of at least 50% or more.
2. Download firmware support for your Vivo S1 PD1913F, and be sure to choose the latest version from the one that is already installed on your device.
3. Move the downloaded firmware to the root directory of your smartphone storage or SD card without decompression. Do not put the file in a folder.
4. Turn off your Vivo smartphone, hold the Power key and the Volume up key together while Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
5. Choose the Recovery mode by pressing the Volume down or Volume up buttons and selecting by pressing the Power button.
6. Next, under Recovery mode, you will see several menus.
- Select Install update
7. Select Phone storage or SD card.
8. Select the Vivo firmware stored in your memory earlier then press next to install it.
9. An OK message will appear on the screen, then just press Yes.
10. Your smartphone will automatically reboot and start updating the software.
12. Reboot system now.
When you follow my instructions very well, you will succeed in doing so, and your smartphone will also be updated. After this, you can start to configure your device with several other settings.
If your device requests an email, you can log in using the email account that you previously synchronized. After you complete all configurations correctly, you can immediately use your smartphone.
That’s the Vivo S1 PD1913F flash stage that I can review on this occasion as a guide for your smartphone repair solution. Regarding the firmware you are using, you can still save it for later when you want to re-install it on your device.