It is the official page for Oppo users where you can download Oppo Reno 5G 10X Zoom PCCM00 Firmware with Flash Tool.
Firmware Oppo Reno 5G or Reno 10X Zoom PCCM00 (Stock ROM) Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware PCCM00 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Oppo Reno 5G 10X Zoom PCCM00 Firmware Details
Smartphone Name: Reno 5G, Reno 10X Zoom
Model Name: PCCM00
Product Name: Oppo
Android OS version: Pie 9 (Color OS 6)
Stock ROM version:
Supported Tool: QPST Tool, MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool
Hardware info: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo Reno 5G Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with PCCM00 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with Stock ROM
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom PCCM00 Stock ROM will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Reno Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to install Oppo Firmware Reno 5G
Before going to install Oppo Reno 5G 10x ZoomFirmware, you must have to download required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo PCCM00.
We have to divide the installation procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo 10X Zoom applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Charged the Oppo smartphone battery first for a successful installation.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Reno 10x Zoom USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are using Oppo Reno 5G, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the PCCM00 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo PCCM00
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 2: Flash Oppo Firmware using QPST Tool
Follow the instructions to flash the firmware Reno 5G via QPST Tool.
- You need to download the recommended tool, drivers first
- Open QPST Tool Folder, where you will see two files.
Qualcomm USB Driver and QPST windows installer
- Open the QPST Tool .exe and run it.
- After installation, go to the installation directory as the PC C drive.
- Open QPST Configuration and add the port
- Click on add port and select your device port
- Open EMMC software downloader Tool
- Here check program bootloader
- Now load XML file using XML tab
- Select load patch file
- finally, select search path and select the Stock ROM
- Hit the Download and flashing will be the start
- At the successful flashing is done remove device and Power ON.
We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Reno 5G PCCM00 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo PCCM00 A.43