Always try to download latest Oppo Realme 2 RMX1809 Firmware with Flash Tool. Remove Realme 2 screen lock, password, Pin lock or FRP lock with Realme 2 Flash File.
Oppo Realme 2 QFIL Flash File comes into a compressed package with Oppo Flash Tool, Oppo USB Driver, and How-to Flash Oppo Stock ROM complete guide.
Installation of the latest firmware Oppo RMX1809 will help you to optimise android apps and overall device performance. Second remove FRP, security lock, user pin pattern.
Firmware Oppo Realme 2 RMX1809 Details
|Smartphone Name||Realme 2|
|Android OS version||Android 9 (Color OS 6)|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Stock ROM version||RMX1809EX_11_A.23 (Update)|
Importance of Oppo Stock ROM
Always use to flash Oppo Latest Firmware Stock ROM. Every Android Smartphone comes with its official Stock ROM, By installing official Stock ROM users gain the below advantages.
- Oppo Realme 2 Dead in unknown firmware installation, fix Bootlope issue with Oppo Realme 2 Flash File.
- You can unroot the Device with RMX1809 Stock ROM
- Oppo Realme 2 RMX1809 Firmware will help to fix unknown baseband, wifi, and Bluetooth address
- If bad flashing experience Oppo phone Bricked, unbricked with it
- If you can forget Pin Pattern, reset user security locks with Oppo Stock ROM
- Stock ROM installation makes the phone fast by optimising Android Apps.
- Downgrade or upgrade the current software version
- Anything else with software, you can solve by flashing Stock ROM
How to Flash Oppo Realme 2 RMX1809
Before going to install Firmware Oppo RMX1809, you must have to download the required Flash Tool, USB Drivers and Firmware File. And make sure the Device information and Firmware details are exact.
Supported Oppo Tool
As per Android Hardware information depends which Flash Tool support for installing Oppo Firmware, that,s why you can use following Flash Tool for Oppo Firmware Realme 2 RMX1809.
We have to divide the induction procedure into a few steps Before we start the installation process take a look at a below important point that you must follow them
- The Firmware Oppo RMX1809 applicable only on the mentioned Device never tries to flash it on another Oppo devices.
- As you know, Flashing Stock ROM will erase whole Device storage, so make a backup of your Device essential data.
- Oppo Smartphone Battery Charged 50%.
- Make sure your PC/Laptop installed Oppo USB Driver, if not Download Oppo Realme 2 USB Driver.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Update Manually via OTA Updates
If you are Realme 2 user, then you always receive a notification when OTA update release. You can check OTA updates manually by below steps
- Go to your Oppo smartphone setting area
- First Connect Wifi network connection
- Move to System Menu phone section and tap on System update
- Select software info
- View update section to find an updated version.
- IF find hit on Update and wait
- Latest firmware package will be starting to download
Method 1: Installation Oppo Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Update or install the Oppo RMX1809 Stock ROM via OTA is a suitable method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo RMX1809
- Move the download Stock ROM into SD Card or Device storage
- Put SD card into Device
- Reboot Device into Recovery Mode
- Press Volume Down, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Method 1: Flash Oppo Firmware RMX1809 via MSM Download Tool
- Download the MSM Download Tool and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Put the MSM Tool and Oppo Firmware into the same folder
- Launch the MSM Tool and connect the Oppo device with PC/Laptop
- When the Device connects, firmware load automatically or load it manually
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flash writes successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON it.
Finally, the above guide will help you to flash Oppo Firmware successfully. So that is a complete outline to write Stock ROM Oppo Realme 2 and remove password or FRP lock. We hope this article will help you to Flash Oppo Firmware Oppo Realme 2 RMX1809 Successfully. In case of trouble, contact us or leave a reply.
Oppo RMX1809 A.23