Oppo official Firmware website provides Firmware Oppo 1100 with Oppo Tool and Oppo 1100 USB Driver. IF you are trying to install the latest Oppo Stock ROM on your Device but facing errors, then this guide will help you to rid out problems.
If you are trying to fix Oppo 1100 Bootloop, bricking your smartphone, want to repair dead boot, optimizing Device speed, then the solution is only to flash oppo 1100 with the latest Oppo Stock ROM.
Download Oppo 1100 Flash File with Oppo Flash Tool free without a password.
Oppo Firmware’s official firmware website provides you the latest Oppo Flash File, USB Drivers, and Oppo Flash Tool with how to flash guide.
Oppo 1100 Firmware Details
|Smartphone Name||Oppo 1100|
|Android OS version||Android 4.4.2|
|Supported Tool||MSM Download Tool, QFIL Tool, QPST Tool, Oppo all Tool|
|Hardware info||Qualcomm 410 Snapdragon|
|Stock ROM version||Oppo_1100_11_A.10 (latest)|
Oppo 1100 Stock ROM advantages
Oppo Stock ROM is the pre-built operating system when the device launches. You can get remarkable advantages by installing Oppo R9TM Stock ROM, as described below.
- Upgrade or downgrade Oppo Device’s current software version.
- You can fix boot loop, dead boot with Oppo 1100 Firmware.
- Solve to unbrick your Oppo 1100 bricked.
- UnRoot your Rooted Oppo Smartphone device.
- Remove Oppo Screen lock, Pin, or Pattern lock.
- Optimize Android Apps with the latest Oppo Firmware.
- Remove bugs, lags, and malware with Oppo 1100 Firmware.
- Stock ROM will help you to solve invalid IMEI, baseband, Wifi, or Bluetooth address.
How to Install Firmware Oppo 1100
Updating Oppo 1100 software is the most sensitive process, and you should have to pay attention to following steps below
Download Oppo Flash Tool
Every Android Device comes with different hardware specifications; that’s why different Flash Tool used to flash the smartphone. You can use the following Oppo Tool for Oppo 1100.
Finally, we are going to start the Flashing process. So first, prepare your Oppo Device. Remember the below essential points before trying to flash your Oppo Device.
- Download Oppo 1100 USB Driver and install it into your PC/Laptop.
- Match the exact information of the Device and downloaded Oppo Firmware.
- Make sure the Oppo Device battery at least 50% charged.
- Make a backup of your Device personal data and move to a safe drive.
- Don,t try to flash Oppo 1100 Firmware to another Device.
Flash Firmware at own Risk, Oppo Firmware team will not be responsible if any internal or external issue comes after Flashing Firmware
Official Method: Install Oppo Find 5 Stock ROM via Recovery Mode
Installing Oppo Firmware via OTA or Recovery Mode is the proper method. With OTA update, follow the below steps.
- Download Stock ROM for Oppo smartphone.
- Transfer the downloaded Firmware into SD Drive or Phone internal Storage.
- Insert SD card into Phone
- Power ON Smartphone into Recovery Mode
- Hold and Press Volume -, and Power ON key together
- when the Realme logo appears to release all keys
- Select Recovery Version
- Update via OTA by selecting file path
- Press Update and wait it will take some time
- Press restart when the ROM installs successfully.
Flash Oppo Firmware via MSM Download Tool
Updating software Oppo using MSM Download Tool easy and safest way, but when you run MSM Tool, you have to required login details. If you have logging credentials, then OK, otherwise Download from our site with MSM username and password free.
- Download the MSM Download Tool and extract it with 7zip or WinRAR.
- Install USB Drivers, if already installed then move to the next step
- Put the MSM Tool and Oppo Firmware into the same folder.
- Launch the MSM Tool and connect the Oppo device with PC/Laptop
- When the Device connects, firmware load automatically or load it manually.
- Press the Start button and wait (The flashing process will take some time)
- Once the flash writes successfully, remove the Phone from PC and Power ON it.
So, It’s all about Software update Oppo 1100 with Oppo Flash Tool. We hope this tutorial will lead you to Flash Oppo Firmware. Still facing any trouble or error comment or send feedback.