Find the exact download link for Samsung J701F PIT File, Flash repartition file using Samsung Odin Tool. Samsung PIT used to repartition the device for better flash or software update
Description Samsung J701F PIT File
Device Name: Samsung J7 NXT
Model Number: J701F
Android: Nougat 7.0
File Type: Pit
- Odin Or Z3X Box setup
- Samsung USB Device Driver
- Samsung J701F Pit File
How to write PIT File on Samsung J7 Nxt J701F?
- Open Odin Flash Tool or Z3X setup and launch it.
- Make sure Samsung Android USB Device driver install completely and working with PC properly.
- Power off device and put it into Download Mode.
- For Download Mode press Vol-, Home Key, and Power on button together and when a warning message appears there for confirmation press vol up.
- Connect the device with PC via USB Data cable, you will see a device added a notification when the device connected properly.
- Click on the PIT section of the latest Odin Flash Tool and choose a pit file where you download it already.
- Press the Start button for flash PIT File.
- Wait a few seconds while flash complete and device reboot automatically.
- After rebooting device is now ready for use, or you can flash fully with pit file for bricked devices,
Note: Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
Read more: Samsung On5 SM-G550T1 Root File
MediaFire Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k1mvz68r2hx5vw4/SM-J701F_J7VELTE_SEA_OPEN.pit.7z