Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : J701F
Android : 7.0
File Type : CF Auto Root
Password : No
Credit : Free
- Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung USB Device driver
- J701F Root File
How to Root Samsung J7 NXT J701F ?
- First of all go to Settings-About Device-Software Information and tap Build Number for more than 7 times until it says Developer Options is enabled. Go to developer options and enable OEM Unlock and make sure USB debugging enable.
- Now turn off Samsung Galaxy SM-J701F, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for some seconds to boot device into the Download mode.
- Release the keys when you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key for confirmation.
- Connect your Galaxy SM-J701F to your computer via USB Data cable.
- Launch Odin flash tool
- The ID:COM port on Odin will be highlighted in blue as soon as your device is connected.
- Click the AP button in Odin and add the Root file that you have downloaded.
- Click the Options tab in Odin and uncheck Auto-Reboot device option.
- Now click the Start button to begin process
- When Device Root successfully you get PASS! message in Odin. remove USB cable.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time and immediately press Volume Up for Recovery Mode.
- At this point, you will reach the screen asking if you want to allow system modifications. Swipe device for modification.
- Now connect your device (while booted in TWRP mode) to your PC and copy SuperSU.zip file using MTP mode (via USB cable)
- SKIP this step if you have already copied SuperSu.zip file before.
- Go to install and select supersu.zip file. Swipe again to install Supersu file.
- After the SuperSU installed, go back to TWRP main menu and tap Reboot device.
- Done! The first boot might take awhile so don’t hesitate and wait patiently.
- After one time set will be restarted then it will run normally, after your device boots normally your Root is Succeded
- Enjoy your Rooted Galaxy Device.
Warning : We are not responsible of in any case damage,stuck off device,non experienced rooting procedure etc.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware.