Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : J120H
Android : 5.1.1
File Type : Recovery
Language : Multi
Password : No
Credit : Free
Requirements For Procedure
- TWRP Recovery File
- Odin Samsung Flash Tool
- Samsung USB Device Driver
How to Install TWRP Recovery Official On Samsung J120H J1 2016
- First of all we must enable the USB Debugging.
- For Enable the USB Debugging we must also active the developer option, Now Go to Device Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until a toast message appear“Developer option enabled“
- Once developer option is active, Go back to Device settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- We must also Enable OEM Unlocking through going into Settings -> Developer Options -> Toggle OEM Unlocking
- Open Odin Flash Tool setup
- Click on AP Section of Flash Tool and choose .tar file which also called TWRP recovery file.
- Turn off device and turn on it again by pressing Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button (Download Mode). When a screen with some texts appears, release all buttons and press Volume Up again for confirm the Download Mode
- After this, connect your device to computer and click Start on Odin. Wait until Samsung device restarts
- Restart the device into recovery mode by pressing POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN
- Congratulation! Now you have a TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Complete installation and reboot device
- Enjoy you have done it
Test it and comment your feedback here!
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/jjh48a86rvca6a2/j120h%20j1%202016%20by%20pakfirmware.com.rar” ]