Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : G920V
Android : Nougat 7.0
File Type : ENG ROOT 5.0.tar
Password : No
Credit : Free
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung USB Device Driver
- Samsung Root File
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920V
- First of all you have to download Samsung USB device driver for pc and install it .
- Second download Samsung Rooting program Odin Tool For pc and open it.
- Third download Samsung S6 SM-G920V Root Files from below download link of this post.
- After this we have to must on USB Debug of Samsung S6 Device.
- USB Debug on is done by doing following below steps
- Tap Setting of Device
- About Phone Option
- Keep taping the builder number option seven times,until it say you are a developer.
- Tap the new developer option menu that appears.
- Make sure the USB Debug option is checked.
- Now finally step to Root the Samsung Galaxy S6 ,Before we can do that we have to must put device into Download mode by doing following steps below.
- Power of device and battery must be charged 40,50%.
- Put device into download mode by pressing vol- ,Homey key and power button for same time .
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
- Open Odin.exe and connect device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root file
- After uploading file into Odin flash tool click on start button
- Wait a few time ,after complete installation device restart automatically
- Once the process has finished the Samsung Galaxy S6 will restart itself. Simply go to Apps and look for the SuperSU icon that should now be present.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/da8j3b1de7my917/G920V_5.0_Eng_Root.G920V.tar%20by%20pakfirmware.md5.rar” ]