Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : G531H
Android : 5.1
File Type : Sboot
Password : No
Credit : Free
Requirements Before Begin
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung USB Device Driver
- Samsung G531H Sboot File
How to Flash G531H Sboot Combination File with Odin ?
- Download Odin Samsung Flash Tool and launch it.
- Download the Sboot TAR file and move it inside the folder where Odin is located.
- Install Samsung USB drivers.
- Turn off the phone. Press and hold volume down + home + power buttons to boot into download mode.
- A warning screen will appear with confirm notification. Click the volume up key one time to go into Download Mode.
- Click on AP and select the TAR file.
- Click on Start.
- Wait for the process to finish. The phone will automatically reboot
How to Remove FRP Lock on Samsung G531H ?
Sometime after flashing combination file FRP lock remains,and Sometime after flashing combination file device did not show ADB mode in supported box i,e Z3x ,so after flashing combination file with Odin ,Open supported box flash tool ,Power on device and follow below steps
- Connect device with pc through USB data cable ,do not perform basic steps i,e welcome note,select language etc.Just go to FRP unlock menu from flash tool and perform FRP remove
- Connect device ,perform basic steps i,e welcome note,language etc and when you are at enter gmail account to verify device ,Now click on FRP unlock menu section from tool and perform FRP remove
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware