Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : A510F
Android : 6.0.1
Language : Multi
File Type : CF Auto Root
File Format : .tar md5
Password : No
Credit : Free
Requirements For Root Device
- Samsung USB Device Driver
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool
- Samsung A510F CF Auto Root File
Keep In Mind Before Begin Root Process
- Take a back up of your device important data i,e Photos,images,Music,Videos etc.
- Samsung Device USB Debug must be enable,if not then go to device Setting>About device>Developer option>Tick on 7 times build number and Enable it
- Your PC must have installed Samsung USB device driver and working with Android devices properly.
- Device battery must be charged at least 50%.
How To Root Samsung A510F With CF Auto Root
- Power OFF Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F to boot into Download Mode.
- Now Power ON the Device by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power keys at same time for a few seconds to enter into Download Mode.
- While Device is in the Download mode and shows a Warning Yellow Message, then press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Run Odin Flash Tool Setup and launch it.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- When you connect your Device with PC then Odin tool detect your Device automatically and you,ll see a COM port and give massage in massage box.
- Click on the AP button in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file where you already download and saved into PC drive.
- Next, click on the Start button in Odin Tool to initiate the Flashing Root process.
- This process might take 30-50 seconds to finish the rooting process on your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F.
- When the rooting process is successfully completed, a Green Sign with Pass text will be appeared on Odin Flash Tool.
- And device will re-boot automatically.
- Now, disconnect your deice from the PC.
- Power On Samsung A510F.
- Open Applications Menu on your Android device and find SuperSU App to check either your smartphone is successfully rooted or not.
- If you can see the SuperSU app then Power Off Device.
- Now put device into Recovery Mode By Pressing Vol up,Home Button Key and power on Device.
- Now Finally you see a Recovery Menu on the device screen.
- Install Recovery and Reboot device.
- Enjoy You have done successfully Root Process.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/p76r92pzgporz5l/A510F%20CF%20Auto%20Root%20File%20by%20pakfirmware.com.rar” ]