Device Name : Samsung
Model Number : A310F
Android : 6.0.1
File Type : CF Root
Password : No
Credit : Free
Requirements For Root Device
- Samsung CF Auto Root File
- Samsung USB Device Driver
- Samsung Odin Flash Tool
Keep in mind Before you Begin
For CF Auto Root your device’s bootloader must be unlocked, which means that if your Samsung Device’s bootloader is not already unlocked, you will lose all of your device data. If you haven’t done it already, make sure to back up all of your device important data on a separate storage drive.
How to use CF Auto Root For Root Android Devices
- First of all, your computer msut be able to fully interact with your Android device, you’ll have to make sure that you have proper drivers installed on your desktop or Lapto.
- Next, you’ll need to download CF Auto Root for Android device.
- After Download CF Auto Root File ,Extract it into your PC hard drive.
- Next put your Samsung device into Download Mode.Power off device and then press and hold the volume down, home button and power buttons for same time. At this point, you’ll see a warning message now just press the volume up button to enter Download Mode.
- After that, connect your Android Device to your PC with a USB data cable.
- Now Open Samsung Odin Flash Tool
- Click on Ap Section of the flash tool and Choose .tar file where you have already download it.
- Now Click on start Menu for performing Recovery procedure.
- Wait while process done,Remove USB Data Cable and unplug the Device from pc.
- Now Put device into Recovery Mode by pressing vol up,Home Button and power on device
- And finally you are at the Recovery Menu,install Superuser and perform a factory data reset
- After that enjoy your Rooted device.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/hs3g4jhwlg9jcu8/A310f%20A3%202016%20by%20pakfirmware.com.rar” ]