Find out here and download Qmob E1 Flash File, Android Version Marshmallow 6.0.1 helps you to recover phone dead boot loop and other software problems mention below.
- OS upgrader or update android version to V6.0.1
- Dead boot-repair with scatter file
- Error opening Apps fixed by flashing firmware
- Security lock, pin, pattern reset
- FRP Lock, Gmail Account remove using Stock ROM
- Network problems, contact not show problem solve using a flash file
- Device restarts randomly or working slow will be fixed after using scatter ROM.
Description of Qmob E1 Flash File
Device Name: Qmobile
Model number: E1
CPU type: MT6735
Version: Android 6.0
File type: Scatter.txt
File size: 1.35 GB
How to flash Qmob MT6735 Scatter Firmware?
- Power OFF Device and remove the battery IF remove able
- Open SP Flash Tool Setup and launch it
- Click on Scatter-loading menu and select downloaded scatter firmware of QMobile E1
- Connect Device with PC via USB data cable
- Press Start and wait for complete flash process
- After installing Vcom Driver Flash start
- Change Download to upgrade if facing any problem
- After a successful write scatter flash file a green sign will also appear
- Disconnect Device from PC and Power ON
- Take a new look of update Qmobile E1
Stock Firmware as a known official flash file shared by the companies developer team to fix software problems of their product. Qmob E1 MT6735 Scatter firmware fix all software problems mention above.
Note: Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
Read more: SM-800 Repair Firmware