Oppo F1S A1601 by Texel FRP reset file used to reset security lock, Pattern, and Pin lock from the phone.
The Device restored or hard reset through an unknown user then the first pattern and security must be needed to verify,
To solve this problem no need to flash full Stock Firmware, just flash security patch file, and reset all user locks.
Description Oppo F1S FRP Reset File
Device Name: Oppo
Model Number: F1S A1601
File type: Lock Remove
File Format: Scatter
- SP Flash Tool
- Android MTK USB Device Driver
- FRP Lock remove security patch File
No Need to Download full firmware just flash with this file and Uncheck Preloader and remove pin lock, pattern, etc easily.
How to Flash Oppo F1S A1601 and Remove Lock?
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT65XX_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable), and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press the “Download” button to start the flash process
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Oppo F1S A1601 by Texel is a security patch file for remove FRP lock and other locks from the oppo phone, no need to flash full firmware, download small size file and flash using SP Flash Tool.
Note: Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating Stock ROM
Read more: Samsung J260F 4Files Repair Firmware