If you cannot connect your MTK devices with your PC, it might be due to the USB driver. Using an appropriate USB driver will help you with this problem. Here, we will discuss what MTK USB device driver is, and how you can download it on your PC. Appropriate USB Drivers are important for the proper connection of a drive to your PC, and although you find numerous USB Drivers across the internet, most of those USB Drivers are not from the official source of MediaTek Driver.
For Instance, if you download MTP USB device driver windows 7 on your Windows 7 PC, your computer may freeze randomly and your device will not also be connected to your Windows 7 PC.
What is MTK USB Driver?
These are specifically designed USB Drivers for MTK devices and allow users to connect the MTK device with their PCs via USB Cables. After the connection is established, you can transfer files from the device to PC and vice versa. The following are some of the features MTK USB Drivers.
- IMEI flashing.
- Connects your device to the computer.
- You can flash the stock firmware using MTK USB Drivers.
- It works perfectly on all windows operating systems.
MTK USB Driver Download:
You can download MTK USB Drivers from Android MTK. Android MTK is one of the best sites where you can find MTK USB Driver, SP Flash Tool Driver, and VCOM Driver. After you are done with the downloading procedure, you need to install the driver on your PC.
- Locate the downloaded file and extract it.
- After extracting, you need to run the driver setup exe as an administrator.
- Now, uninstall PreLoaded USB VCOM, and restart your PC. You need to connect your device with your PC via a USB cable.
- Windows will search for a compatible driver, and you will now be able to transfer files from the MTK device to your PC and vice versa.
MTP USB Driver:
MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) USB Drivers allow users to transfer media files from any portable device to Windows PC and vice versa. For instance, you can transfer media files between Android devices and a computer of Windows 10, 8.1, or 7.
You might have experienced receiving an error message that states ‘MTP USB Device driver failed.’ This indicates that you need to download a proper MTP USB device driver on your PC. The following are the steps to download and install the MTP USB Driver on your computer.
- Firstly, scan for problematic drivers on your PC.
- Now, repair driver problems if you see any outdated, missing, or improperly configured driver on the computer.
- Now, restart the computer, and the newly installed MTP USB driver will take effect.
MediaTek USB Driver pack final solution for all MTK Chipset and you can solve following issues using above guide.
- if you not know how to install mtk usb driver
- trying to solve MTP Driver issue, fix with it.
- Nokia mtk usb driver problem solve using this solution pack.
- CDC Serial driver problem fix with it.
- MTK preloader driver inside with it.
Download also: Samsung Mobile USB Driver