Name : Root Files
Version : Marshmallow 6.0.1
Model : All Android Models
File type : .tar
File size : 47MB
Credit : Free
How To Flash Root File in Android Devices
This is a .tar files with complete video guide in it.Marshmallow 6.0.1 Root file for all Android models.Suppose here if we need to Root any Samsung Model having Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 then we have to follow below steps.
- Download Marshmallow 6.0.1 Root File.
- Download and install Android USB device driver
- Put device into download mode by pressing vol- ,Homey key and power button for same time .
- Press vol + for confirmation download mode
- Open Odin.exe and connect device through USB Data cable
- Click on AP section from Odin tool menu and choose Root File
- After uploading file into Odin flash tool click on start button
- Wait a few time ,after complete installation device restart automatically
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware[easy_media_download url=”https://mega.nz/#!IjQTXAha!sQEAdauFlb2pmX9OZasYjpjW4rQTPBXjpJHJxZBYCQ0″ text=”Download Marshmallow Root Files for All Models ” width=”400″ height=”50″ color=”purple”]