Please find the exact download link for Lenovo A2010a MT6735M Official Firmware, with MTK Scatter android 5.1 firmware version recover device dead boot, remove the pattern, fix hang on the logo using SP Flash Tool
Lenovo Stock Firmware use for multi-purpose for the fix software problems.
- Remove Pattern locks and other user security locks.
- If the phone hangs on the logo at the time of Power ON, flash firmware to solve it.
- Apps opening error or not performing well then fix your issue with this.
- No network problem or only emergency calls facing use it to fix your issue.
- Restore original IMEI Fix using it.
- Dead boot repair if phone dead in flashing process.
Description Lenovo A2010a Firmware
Device Name: Lenovo
Model Number: A2010a
CPU Type: MT6735M
File Type: Scatter
File Size: 1.01 GB
- Download and install SP Flash Tool
- Download and install MTK USB device driver
How to Flash Lenovo Firmware
- Unpack FlashTools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt in ROM
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press the “Download” button to start
- and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: Please make a backup of your device before install or update Firmware
Lenovo A2010a Firmware Android Version Lollipop 5.1 compress into Zip file, Flash file format is scatter.txt, and flash MT6735M Scatter file with SP Flash Tool.
Read more: Oppo R17 CPH1879 Flash File