If you are an android user then you must have to download Android Multi Tools 2020 latest version with advanced features.
Android Multi Tools v1.02b is one of the best factory reset programs for all Chinese and other smartphones.
When the device hard reset or if you forget your phone pattern password then there is one option to remove security lock by using an android unlock Tool.
In this article, we are sharing the knowledge of how to use the android Tool and unlock any android device easily.
Android Multi Tools Download for PC
Download the android multi tools v1.02b driver download and set up for Windows PC.
Your device erases in the process of unlocking so be careful and make the backup of your personal data first.
Top Features of Android Tool
- By using Tool remove pin or pattern of any android phone.
- Wipe or erase data of phone storage
- By entering boot keys easily enter the device into fastboot mode.
- Reset just in seconds any device
- Upgrade or downgrade your phone firmware.
- Read device information by the tool dialog
- Check out the device status either read IMEI and other hardware information
- Reset Gmail account or password
- This tool is free of cost with the best features
- A Window PC required for running Android Tool
- android multi tools v1.02b free download for windows xp/7/8/vista (32 bit /64 bit)
- USB Data Cable
How to use Android Tool
- Download Android Multi Tool latest 2020 version from below download link
- Make sure your pc installed Android connectivity drivers and working properly
- Run the android Tool
- Connect your phone with PC
- Follow the Tool instructions and press any number to run the commands
How to install ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- Android Multi-Tool comes with Android ADB and fast boot drivers.
- First of all run ADB drivers and press Y to complete the driver installation.
- Next, install Fast Boot driver using Fastboot.exe
Conclusions: Android Multi Tools use to remove pin and pattern from any device easily. Reset Gmail id password with the best factory reset program.
Read also: Delete Kik Account