You can download here Samsung SM-T350 Firmware, Download the latest Android version 7.1 for Samsung Tab A 8.0.
By Downloading and after flash you will be able to fix hang on the logo, dead boot loop.
With Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T350 Repair firmware update the android apps, maintain device performance and boost speed.
The firmware comes in 4 parts, after extracting Samsung Firmware you will find AP, BL CP, and CSC that easily flashing with Odin 3 latest version.
Samsung SM-T350 Firmware Info
Samsung: Tab A 8.0
OS version: 7.1
Flash Tool: Odin Tool
Firmware Type: Official
How to Flash Samsung Tab A Firmware using Odin
Follow the below steps to flash any Samsung Device with Odin 3 Flash Tool easily.
Step1- Enter Samsung Device into Download Mode
- Power OFF the device, remove the battery if removable
- Press and hold together (Home key + Volume down + Power button)
- When the Android logo appear to leave the Power key but hold on Volume down and Home Key
- When android s[lash scree appear Press Volume Up button and confirm the download mode
Step-2 Choose Firmware parts using Odin
- Now open Odin Flash Tool
- Connect your Galaxy phone with PC
- Odin will show Device added notification
- Now choose firmware parts
- Select AP and load AP file
- Choose BL and load BL firmware part
- CP select and insert CP file
- CSC Select and load CSC file
- When the files load successfully press Start
- Flashing process will be started and after flashing done
- Your phone reboot automatically
Step-3 Important Note
- Before flashing any Samsung phone copy your personal data from internal storage otherwise you will be lost.
- Samsung phone battery must be charged first for successful flashing process
- Check first correct device model number and software version before downloading firmware
Conclusions: Samsung Tab A 8.0 SM-T350 Firmware flash file download with Odin flash tool and update the android version.
Download more: Samsung W2018 Firmware