IF you are looking Jio F120B Flash File and Tool then you are at the exact page because in this article we guide you how to flash Lyf Jio F120B Firmware.
As all of you know any device after using some time, which shows software problems like stuck at logo, slow working, etc.
About Jio F120B Flash File
Device Name: F120B
Brand: Lyf Jio
File Type: Stock ROM
Flash Tool: QFil Tool or Qflash Tool meta build
There are two methods to Flash Jio F120B that mention below.
Flash LYF Jio with QFIL Flash Tool
Flashing Smartphone with QFIL Flash Tool is the easy and smartest way. Try to flash Jio phone using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool.
EDL Emergency Download Mode:
QFIL Tool detects phone only in EDL mode emergency download mode. Press boot key and connect the phone with PC via USB cable for connecting device into EDL Mode.
- QFIL Flash Tool for flashing Jio Phone firmware, the Tool link given below of the post.
- Jio F120B Flash File that will be given at the end of the post.
- After download flash tool and firmware extract them.
- Double click on QFIL.exe and open
- After launching Tool select meta build mode
- Next step you have to select “load content” and load content.xml file from the firmware folder (it will load program file, patch file, and other files)
- It’s time to come over the device and connect with PC in EDL Mode
- Jio F120B Boot key is * key + # key + connect USB cable with pc via USB cable at the same time.
- it will show “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” in the “Device manager” of PC
- From QFIL Tool select port as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port.
- everything is now ready to flash.
- Press the Download button and wait for the flashing process.
- This process will take some time, at the end of successful flashing an OK message will appear.
- Disconnect devise and POWER ON.
- you have done it successfully.
Flash Jio Phone with QFlash Tool
The second method for flashing Jio phone is QFlash Tool. in this method, you will be able to flash Qualcomm base chipset firmware mbn and.XML easily.
Let’s start to Flash Jio F120B Flash File with Qflash Tool.
- Download the Qflash Tool and extract the Tool.
- Install Tool into the PC by pressing Next steps.
- From Desktop of computer Open the Tool.
- Click on the load content and ad XML content file.
- Remove battery and reboot phone in EDL mode by pressing Boot key.
- Lyf Jio F120B Boot key is * key + # key + connect USB cable
- after that press Download and firmware flashing process will start.
- Disconnect the device from PC at the end of the flashing process and enjoy.
Jio F120B Flash File use to update and fix software problems, find out here jio f120b flash file tested with flash tool.
Read more: LYF Jio F30C Flash File