Download Samsung FRP helper V0.2 for remove Samsung FRP lock. Google is making its security strong day by day and every Android smartphone comes with its Factory Reset Protection.
Samsung FRP helper is easy to use for unlocking any kind of FRP lock because there is no need for any Combination ROM or Stock ROM.
Latest Samsung FRP Tool will help you to FRP Bypass in a single click, basically, this tool work on ADB mode and now you are thinking how to enable Android USB debugging?
This Samsung FRP Tool supported two different methods to enable ADB.
- Enable USB Debugging with Samsung Combination File
- Using TalkBack Enable ADB
Pre-requisites Samsung FRP Helper V0.2
- A Windows PC or Laptop
- High-Speed USB data transfer cable
- Samsung USB Drivers for Android
FRP Helper supported Models
This tool supported all Samsung J series included Samsung J2 Frp Helper, M series, C series, G series, etc.
How to use FRP helper and FRP Bypass Samsung?
Before starting to unlock Samsung device confirm first that the OS version of the smartphone is 7.1.1 or downgrade.
IF your Phone OS is higher than Nougat 7.1.1 then downgrade before.
- Download Samsung FRP Helper Tool from below link
- Disable antivirus from your PC
- Extract tool using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Run setup ad administrator
- From Tool select ADB method
- Connect the Galaxy device using USB data cable with PC
- Read info of your phone first.
- Now select FRP Lock and wait
- Galaxy Phone restart after successfully FRP has done.
- Power ON device
- Go to Phone Setting choose backup and Reset
- Perform Factory Data Reset
- Your phone reboot again and enjoy it
Important: For using Samsung FRP Helper V0.2 we recommended the ADB method for FRP bypass lock and once the Samsung FRP has done, wipe factory data reset from phone setting.
Don,t try Hard Reset from side keys, otherwise, device ask you again Gmail account
Note” Please make a backup of your Phone before update or install Stock ROM
Read more: Samsung Gmail Account Bypass one Click Tool